REMSS Eagles Basketball UA® Rival Knit Jacket — Navy
- Durable knit fabric gives you the right warmth & still performs
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Open hand pockets
- Colorblock details
- Heat transferred logo on the left chest
Every item that we sell meets our highest standards for quality. Please note that there are no returns or exchanges for custom decorated merchandise unless the item is damaged or incorrect items are received and reported to Customer Care within 15 days of receipt. Returns cannot be made in exchange for another type of item.
Reusable Face Masks:
Due to the hygienic nature of this product, all masks are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
To report a damaged or incorrectly shipped item, please retain your original packaging and contact the Rebels Team Shop via Martket Branding at (877) 905-3652, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done within 15 days of receipt.
Orders will be available based on the timelines provided for each individual collection. In-stock products typically ship within 1 week after you submit your order. Delivery time will depend upon product availability and selected shipping method.
R.E. Mountain students and staff can save on shipping by selecting the "Order Pick-up" option during check-out. Orders can be picked-up from the Rec Leadership Classroom (Room #0156). Pick-up Orders will still be required to provide an address for billing purposes.
We currently do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Always check for product tags for any instructions on how to wash each garment. In general, follow these tips for ideal care:
- Machine wash inside-out in cold water with like colors
- Wash with similar textured clothing to limit friction
- Use powdered detergent instead of liquid detergent
- Tumble dry on low heat or air/hang dry. Don't wring excess water from the garment.
- Do not use bleach or other strong detergent products. Use a stain remover on spots, if necessary.
- Limit use of dryer sheets or fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- If you need to iron, use the cool setting to avoid damaging any logos or designs, and do not iron directly over customization.